Frampton Purdy Law Firm originally opened its doors as Morrison & Frampton, which was established in 2002 when Sean and Diana Frampton joined Frank and Sharon Morrison in a firm dedicated to providing quality legal services to Western Montana with a focus on litigation.
Frank has since passed away and Sharon retired after many successful years practicing law. Ryan Purdy stepped in as Sean's new law partner after 10 years of work at Morrison & Frampton.
Frampton Purdy focuses its practice on general litigation, including real estate, land use and business disputes. Its attorneys provide a full range of business services relating to those areas, as well as tax law and estate planning and administration.
Real Estate / Property
- Property and land use disputes and litigation
- Transactional property law; including buy-sell agreements, title reviews, closings assistance, subdivision applications, drafting of covenants, zoning issues, and realty fraud
- Easement and Boundary disputes
- Construction disputes and litigation
- Landlord-tenant disputes and litigation
- Land planning
Business and Commercial
- General for-profit and non-profit business matters
- Contract creation / reformation; contract issues and disputes
- Business creation and planning
- Acquisitions and sales
- Consumer disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Employment matters and disputes
Estate, Trust, and Probate
- Wills, trusts, and probate
- Estate planning and administration
- Estate and trust litigation